Thursday 11 November 2010

Pilgrimage


‎"They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them . . To the end, to the end, they remain"
   11th hour, 11th day, 11th month
 . . . silent in memory with greatest respect.  .  .  .  my heart so full of eternal gratitude and love.  
I have freedoms, choices & a life so very different to how it all could've been. 
For my life, my freedom & all choices I have .. Thank you.


Peace & love, kindness & compassion is the path . .  with honour respect thy neighbour. .
 with love make a difference. Give easily, without hesitation, bring warmth, light & hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For your time, your thoughts & expression - Thankyou.
Wishes for your day - good health, wealth of Soul with a heart full of love & laughter xXx