Monday 22 November 2010

Inspirational Indulgence

It was nearly 6am, almost time to to walk the wee pup as I turned over in my cosy bed just one more snuggle I thought. Distracted from my slumber  I saw an unusual bolt of bright light shining through the slightly opened doorway, for a moment puzzled I wondered if my daughter was ok, why would she be up so early, could she be poorly.  Intrigued I crept out of bed opened the door & followed the trail of light. Awesome, much to my surprise & delight the amazing illumination came not from my daughter's bedroom light but from the glorious full moon, placed so low, so perfectly positioned  in the darkness before dawn sky its path of light blazed straight through our landing window.  How fortunate to witness such an amazing sight. Yet, within a few seconds the clouds rolled on by concealing the vision of loveliness - all trace of such a spectacular moon vanished. 
Inspired I thought I'd capture, continue the sky gazing armed with camera walking the pup  - but not to be -  to capture all splendour of the moon at dawn hijacked as the sunrise commenced, the darkness disappeared when morning arrived in all her grandeur. The sky again is beautifully clear & azure blue. We're so lucky to have such a glorious November. Every morning is a celebration, a joyous thanksgiving of all Nature's masterpieces. Every day a journey throughout the familiar, peaceful, constant yet elusive companion of time. So much to do, so many people to see, so many places to be - the daily grind, the rat race yet time itself seems only to ask for great honour.
So it is with great honour & respect I shall indulge, bathe in the inspirational ebb & flow of time - each & every moment acknowledged. How blessed we are to know & enjoy such freedom with much pleasure. One world yet in so many different places, so many of us have such different lives, living such varying perspectives from the sublime to the extreme opposite. Still I sit & wonder, sometimes I wonder why,  often I wonder why I wonder of course which ultimately becomes I wonder why I wonder why ... at that moment I just become the moment & just sit - with love - embracing life. Loving the natural wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your time, your thoughts & expression - Thankyou.
Wishes for your day - good health, wealth of Soul with a heart full of love & laughter xXx