Thursday 14 October 2010

Wading thru treacle!

One step at a time, its so tricky as the emotional facets of my mind, probably somewhere amongst the wondrous Limbic System, games commence - watch out Dehli you have competition!! My mind is racing, then submerged, the  very still & feelings of nausea travel down into the physical realms.
This is ludicrous, I never have any problems making a decision- yet now - having these two little gorgeous Souls' as my responsibility I am sooo indecisive. One minute fully persuaded One of the pups will be sold!!
Next hour - well maybe, just maybe there are wonderful stories that arent posted on the internet - happy successful siblings housed together. Then they play & of course I'm watching their every nip, tumble & yelp incase there's some insight, some indication of what is to come. Of course it feels like my mind & its thoughts of clarity are wading thru treacle, dark & sticky -  its remnants just won't rub off easily & disappear.

Oh thats the trouble with hesitation, wavering isn't any good for any of us. The sooner the better for the pup,  we thinks its going to be Kyloe, who will be rehoused more easily, as she's so obedient, intelligent, such fun & loves children - very playful & sooo soo loving. Whereas Twizel is more my Daughters & Hubby's shadow - she will be forever happy just following anywhere & everywhere, every single moment of every day. Kyloe on the other hand needs interaction, loves children & really seems to enjoy a loyal companion all to herself.  She follows me everywhere! She enjoys the agility course we've made for them whereas Twizel likes to watch & fall asleep!! I think maybe both of their personalities will develop more easily, we will see much more of their uniqueness when they're apart as at the moment its always the two pups are playing, two pups are walking etc so they very much keep each other busy & don't really bother with us unless they need a stroke or treat. Yet if one is asleep & the other' awake their so different on their own - so maybe that will be the only good thing!! I cling to any kind of hope.

Tonight Kyloe lay in front of the log fire, she was watching the flames with keen interest. Twizel was fascinated by the news, first time we've had the tv on when she's been in the room, were usually out walking but didnt walk today as they had a longish walk yesterday so best let them rest a little today. She was soo funny, everytime the news reader spoke she was tilting her head & wagging her tail. Kyloe kept falling asleep - hypnotised by the flickering flames. I thought she looked so sad, as if she knew,  hubby said well you havent exactly kept it quiet have you what youre planning to do, she's been listening! Ha ha I had to laugh but then still felt terribly sad & guilty.

Sleep on it is the advice given most by those who think we can manage & control their gut instinct & inherent reaction to hormonal supremacy. If I could sleep I would :)

Sweet dreams!!

We're sleeping fine, try sardines style its great!

Okay, well I've slept on it & the confusion grows as I allow thoughts & emotions to wade in. Probably because I'm tired
& being influenced by others interpretations & optimism as opposed to gut  instinctive values & reaction,  if there's a problem solve it the quickest & easiest route! (No attachment or preference - just sort it!!! :)
Hmmmm, so I guess for every avenue to be fully explored, I've emailed a Dog Trainer who works for Kent Police Dog Training, so he may be able to give some sound advice

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your time, your thoughts & expression - Thankyou.
Wishes for your day - good health, wealth of Soul with a heart full of love & laughter xXx