Monday 14 March 2011

Heavenly Storyteller

Living here upon the hill has so many mystical qualities, such grand perspectives & the best front row seat watching  - admiring - the skies & all  ethereal  activities. As an avid cloud watcher every day is an exquisite entwining with the divine. As soon as I open my eyes the first thing I see is the heavens, whether the winds are coming from the North East, South East, Westerly Winds etc The colours of the sky infiltrate our room. Each & every morning all of our rooms have this heavenly beautiful view. Since our daughter was a baby, we have lain on the beds in either rooms snuggled together watching the sky - cloud watching - and as the most stunning clouds would roll on by we would read the pictures.  I would create stories about the shapes, we would search for animals in each cloud formation, giggle with laughter if we both spot the same animal at the same time. We've spotted some amazing, funny & such accurate replica's :) although not on such a small scale.
It also seems at times you can read the cloud formations as much more than just the weather forecast, sometimes you can see a lifetime of cultures in clouds,  a generation of Soul' s transportation, its hypnotising to watch & eerily all unveiled once your eyes adapt is astounding, how clear faces are & shapes of bodies, animals etc all portraying - retelling or predicting - a story.
 Since our Earth has moved 25cms due to the recent Earth quake in Japan, it already feels & looks as if we're at a different angle. The clouds seems slightly more above & across - just as the mon appears different when abroad in Asia. Tis true although will sound insane, as apparently we wont even notice this 25cm affect for centuries yet . . here this morning it does feel & look different . . as does every day, month & Season . Naturally watching the sky daily you become accustomed to the way it should appear . . just like the trees . . you notice which way the winds blowing, when the branches have a polka dot veil, as they come into bud & ultimately blossom.  You would immediately notice if the buds emerged a different way . Well, the angle feels a different way but thats not my main focus . I am really just wanting to share the celebrations of the cloud formations. As to watch in awe to see if the skies reflect all of the stories of our world, the changing formations & pictures the heavenly storyteller sharing Universal news of what has been & all yet to come. I only wish I had our ancestors understanding of cloud formations to utilise as metaphor & knowledge.

Here's just a tiny portion of some of our amazing clouds, so many times I haven't had my camera to hand & within seconds the formations change ..  here are some I've been lucky enough to capture & keep. First is my God Man, he is absolutely gorgeous!! When I took this photo I was trying to capture the most vibrant illuminating sunset & stunning cloud formation. Only as I was transferring the photographs from the camera to the computer did I notice - meet - this absolutely beautiful masculine, God like face looking straight back at me. His presence & power somehow felt as if he filled me with such comfort & strength.

Another day, I was enjoying the glorious sunshine one Summer, reclined on our sunbeds I glanced up at the sky behind our house to see this stunning Dove of Peace just sitting there ... after a frantic dash into the house to retrieve our camera I captured the dove, although it wasn't as perfect as it had been a few seconds earlier  but still stunningly beautiful. The following are just every day skies, none the less awesome & inspiring.



The same day there were so many unusual formations, angles I've never seen before nor since. Infact never is a cloud formation exactly the same ever, maybe similar but never the same. Its so fascinating .. always always something to watch & read.









Unfortunately a lot of photies are spontaneously taken, from indoors, often through an unopened or opened window. Using a wee little digital camera, perhaps its time to venture into photography with more investment in my equipment ha ha. To become a lot more knowledgable with cameras & how to get the best from them as we enjoy, share & have such stunning skies yet I have not got the ability or know how to capture them at their greatest. Still, at least I can still absorb & energy the energy of the heavens even if I can't capture them fully with photographs :) Still I can read the stories & interpret the messages :).  Night sky, day sky -  absolutely awesome, forever changing canopy of natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your time, your thoughts & expression - Thankyou.
Wishes for your day - good health, wealth of Soul with a heart full of love & laughter xXx